Sinton Andrews is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and our use of your personal information is governed by this Privacy Notice. Sinton Andrews is a controller for the personal information that it collects and uses about you. We will treat your personal information as confidential and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and your personal information will not be shared with a third party without your permission.
Personal information we collect and how it’s used
We will collect your full name, contact details (such as phone number, email address and postal address) from you when you engage with us via this website and completing our website’s forms. Your personal information will only be used to provide a requested service and will not be disclosed to any other third party without your prior permission or unless we are required to do so by law. We may contact you in response to your enquiry, to offer requested services or to provide you with property information that you have requested. We do not keep your data for any longer than is necessary.
If you are selling through us; we will collect a contact telephone number to get in touch with you about organising viewings and updating you on any offers received. Where you are not the legal owner of the property we will request details from you as to your ability to sell or let the property such as a Power of Attorney, Guardianship Order or Grant of Probate.
How we protect your information
The security of information is very important to us and we have measures in place which are designed to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information including but not limited to:
• Our client files are stored on our secure client management systems. Access is restricted on our client systems to those within the business who are required to have access to your information for legitimate business purposes.
• Hard copy documentation is stored in locked cabinets.
• Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your rights to your personal information
As a user you have the following rights:
• A right to be informed about our collection and use of personal information
• A right to access your personal information
• A right to correct your personal information
• A right to ask us to delete your personal information unless we are obliged to retain it for other legal reasons
• A right to restrict or object to the processing or use of your personal information
• A right to report to a supervisory authority about the use of your personal information.
Robert Andrews is our designated Data Controller and he can be contacted directly at email@example.com
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
• You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
• If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Accessing Your Data & Complaints
84 Northfield Avenue
London, W13 9RR
+44 (0)20 8840 5151
Last Edited on 18/06/2018